Monday 30 May 2011

#3 : Malam yang semun

Boyfriend is sleeping.
Taufiq menjahanamkan my status by spamming it.
Movies are lame and boring for now.
Twitter? Nahh, malas.
Sigh. I wish I can go jalan jalan tomorrow. Watching movies, eating mee kolok lim and shopping spree. It's been a while I didn't visit Popular so yeah, gonna make it happen tomorrow. InsyaAllah.
I went to Emart just now and i found one shop that fits my taste. Hihi. 100 Yen Shop if I'm not mistaken. As you all know, by hearing the name, you know the products and stuffs are originally from Japan. I started to like the shop! Gonna give a visit tomorrow. Sekejap pun jadilah hihihi :p

I miss schooling. I really do. I miss mingle-ing around with Physics, Maths and others. And, poret in the class. Ngehngehngeh. Highschool has less drama. We all being real. Likes and dislikes, we show it off.Ahh. Things will never be the same again. Kan? I love you 5F2ians. Batch 2009 okay? -.-

PLKN? Awesome. Fantastic. Amazing. Undescribeable. I wish I can do the National Service once more hihi. I learned about real life and true meaning of friendship there. We take a good care of each other whenever if one of us is sick and stuffs. We live in one dorm with different race and religions in it. Trust me guys, only few are morons. Morons as in, RASA KUAT. You get me? We have our own unofficial group. BDP. Bala Dak Poret. Why? Hahaha I don't know. That name suddenly appear. But mekorang sikda la TOO PORET aka BUSYBODY. It's just a name. We do our own business mostly. Hahaha wanna know who's in? :)

BDP aka Bala Dak Poret

  • Izzah Atira aka Ejot
  • Miar Shaffiza aka Mia
  • Sheril Nadia aka Nadey
  • Izzatul Nadia aka Atul
  • Zaida aka Jeyda
  • Aema ( I forgot her full name! Shit )
  • Pqah ( Same :( )
  • Mimi anak Ruben aka Mimi
  • Me, Umy Atika aka Umy :D 

Haaa... Officially got 9 but we always mingle with Elot, Grace, Lala and other wirawati. And not to forget, male Alphaians :) Aqim, Aip, Daus, Amir, Alex, Aen ( Bravoians yang selalu sesat gi meja makan Alpha) and banyak gik. Huhuhu. Both wira and wirawati ada chemistry. Cool ain't it?
But Shahrul Izwan, our headboy has made a chaos. Jo Ee, smoke and drunks. Hahaha. Well, we became bestfriends since there and yeah, he shared everything with me. There are some funny fact about us yknow. Haha. We both same PK class, same kelas menembak, same group of activities. Credits to Alex Poh cause he listed it for me muahaha. We both are so close until gossips spreaded around the camp. The fuck, we both have nothing. *sheesh* People thought that we are couple. Funny. Hahaha. Shahrul and I, are just bestfriend. Nothing more than that. :)
Sigh. Talking about PLKN, makes me miss Kem Juara Serian more :')

Okay need to stop typing. Gonna force my eyes to sleep now. Au revoir!