Friday 10 June 2011

#11 : I miss you.

A night that full with random negative thoughts.
I remember that night when I can't go back home because someone is in my crib.
He took me somewhere and calm me down by holding my hands and give me words of motivation.
Then, Super Bass by Nicki Minaj was on air. That song, I dedicated to him. 
We listened to the song while holding each others hand.
I feel very calm and bliss. By that time, I think I found my other half. Yes, I do.
He's there with me through my thick and thin. Yes, he does.
And, we talked about marriage too. Maybe we're not planning fully but the root plan is there.
Haha. He knew that I want to build a house near the beach cause I want a privacy and outta town. He knew that I want a twins. Woohoo! Haha but he wants a baby boy first. Haha see? We planned out bit by bit of our future. It's my first time, talking to my boyfriend and discussing about future. Ain't that a bliss?
Sigh.
After few months meeting him and stuffs, I think i'm well enough to know what's his favourite and the do's and dont's. And yeah, he knew me very well now. January to June, maybe quite enough for him to observe me hihi. Sigh. I'm in love with this man.
I hope Allah will listen to our prayer. My prayer. His prayer. Amin.