Thursday 16 June 2011

#15 : About Me

I'm just a girl with a simple life. I got no money in my pocket. I do mistakes often. I laugh so hard. I pissed. I'm not rich. I got no Gucci on my list. Got no VIP treatment. And, etc etc. I'm not popular so i might not fit CERTAIN PEOPLE's standard.

I met my sisterhoods and brotherhoods in life. Childhood, highschool, National Service and university. The right ones, the wrong ones. Those people that i would never trade cause you guys are my life.

I fell in love and I flunked but never give up in searching and waiting for the one. And at last, I found one. My missing puzzle piece. My other half. He's a drug and yeah, I'm addicted.
I swear in the name of God, I'm in love with this man. Truly madly deeply.

P/s : by reading my 'About Me' doesn't mean you know the WHOLE thing about my life. You know my name, not my story. So don't throw bullshits.Au revoir :)